NSK / NTN / Timken / Koyo Bearing 6800 , Single-row Deep Groove
NSK/NTN/Timken/Koyo 6800 Deep Groove Ball Bearings
Radial Internal Clearance
Deep groove ball bearings are available in a variety of sizes, and
are the most popular of all rolling bearings. This type of bearing
supports radial load and a certain degree of axial load in both
- Simplifies sealing structure of applications.
- Greasing is not necessary because bearings are pre-lubricated.
With locating snap ring
- Bearings with a locating snap ring can be fit to the housing
easily, as the locating snap ring facilitates axial positioning.
Extra-small ball bearings and miniature ball bearings
- The open type is widely used. Also available are the
shielded/sealed type and the flanged type; the latter is easily
positioned in the axial direction.
Maximum type ball bearings
- These bearings are single-row deep groove ball bearings with a
filling slot on both the inner and outer rings. They feature an
enhanced radial load rating as they can contain more balls of
- Not suitable for applications that involve axial loading or
- When the bearing is installed, the filling slot on the fixed
bearing ring should be in a no-load area.
Photos of the deep groove ball bearings:
Photos of our factory:
Photos of package and bearing application: