SKF Brass Holder Cylindrical Roller Bearings Single Row High Speed
NUP311ECM C3 55*120*29
the cylindrical rollers are in linear contact with the raceways.
They have a high radial load capacity and are suitable for high
speeds.In which either the inner or outer rings has two ribs and
the other ring has one, are capable of taking some axial load in
one direction Double-row cylindrical roller bearings have high
radial rigidity and are used primarily for precision machine tools.
Some cylindrical roller bearings have no ribs on either the inner
or outer ring, so the rings can move axially relative to each
other. These can be used as free-end bearings.
There are different types designated as NU, NJ, NUP, N, NF (for
single-row cylindrical roller bearings), NNU, and NN (for
double-row cylindrical roller bearings depending on the design or
absence of side ribs). The outer and inner rings of all types are
1. With unidirectional and bidirectional two types
2. Use option in the ring, can permit of installation error.
3. High grade ball - high speed rotates the quiet and smooth
4. High Quality Steel - Ultra clean steel to extend bearing life by
up to 80%.
5. The height of the grease technology - N-S-Klubricant technology
can make the grease live longer and improve the performance of the
6. In order to permit of installation error, whether one-way or
two-way, can choose spherical self-aligning spherical seat cushion
type or take ball seat ring type.
Large and medium-sized motors,
Machine tool spindles,
Internal combustion engines,
|Basic dynamic load rating||C||156||kN|
|Basic static load rating||C0||143||kN|
|Fatigue load limit||Pu||18.6||kN|
|Axial load factor||Y||0.6|